Benevolence has been in Alchimie’s DNA since its creation, and attention is paid to the issue of well-being at work. In 2021, in a context of health crisis and repeated confinements, Alchimie was awarded the Happy at Work label with a score of 4.54/5, thus doing better than in 2020 (4.25/5).
Well-being at work encompasses several dimensions (source Choose my Company – Happy at Work 2021 survey):
– Professional development: 78.8% favourable opinions on questions concerning their professional development “feeling that you are in the right place, being in tune with your position and responsibilities”.
– Stimulating environment: 88.3% feel they benefit from a caring work environment, favouring the integration of everyone and a spirit of collaboration
– Motivation and management: 86.1% favourable opinions on the theme of “developing the desire to achieve ambitious objectives
– Salary and recognition: 68.4% feel valued in their contribution
– Pride: 88.3% in favour of the theme “belonging to a group that is supported and recommended
– Pleasure: 88.7%, with the highest score going to the category “taking pleasure both in one’s responsibilities and in the human relationships developed”.
Finally, 85.7% of our employees believe that well-being at work is a core concern for management.